Monday, October 6, 2008

What we've been up to






Caroline thought she was so cute playing out on the porch one day. She asked me to take her picture, so I did. I agree...she is pretty cute.









This was at the end of a very messy dinner, so Caroline's dress had to come off. She loves being "naked baby". I'm not real sure why there is one pink shoe and one purple, but it all goes well with the orange bow in her hair. :-)





I think Camden was wondering about the two different colored shoes too!




He is getting bigger every day and his hair is starting to turn lighter. I wonder if he is going to have blond hair like his big sister.




I don't think I'll be sending this picture to the Auburn Alumni Association for their newsletter, but we can blame the wardrobe on her Great Aunt Pam!
In her defense, Caroline thought this was a ballerina outfit, I couldn't bring myself to correct her!

1 comment:

Holly said...

It also looks like the purple shoe is on the wrong foot!